Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wow What a Change

It is definitely becoming more of our lifestyle to cook every night. Ryan worked late the other night because of inventory so I promised the kids we would have Chick Fil A. We haven't had fast food in a month so I thought it would be a treat. I got the Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich and fries. The sandwich was delicious as always but the fries just didn't taste great to me. I guess I have gotten so used to "real" food my taste buds are changing.

I do have to confess I had a few moments I wanted to just say forget it. I didn't feel like cooking. I didn't want to go to the gym. I was just lacking motivation. But I stuck with it. I went to the gym 4 days with 2 of the days being 2 hour workouts. I felt so much better afterwards it was just getting there. I even am starting to notice a difference in my stomach. I am seeing the beginnings of a 2 pack and definite definition on the sides. My clothes are fitting better and overall I feel great. Here are a few progression pics. I still have a long way to go and would like to lose 10 more pounds and tone up.
September 2012October 2012

October 2012

 
Dec '12 (left) Jan '13 (right)
 
 

Here are my meal plans for week 6:
 
 
Sunday: Loaded Potato Soup and Gourmet Grilled Cheese
Monday: Chicken Veggie Stir Fry
Tuesday: Pampered Chef Easy Pasta Carbonara
Wednesday: Taco Soup
Thursday: Night out with Ryan
Friday: Lasagna Roll Ups
Saturday: Dinner out with friends or freezer meal 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment